Monday 9 May 2016

6AD001: Week 10-13 (18th april- 9th May) finals deadlines and pitching industry roles

From conducted research and planning I have created my personal portfolio and industry roles based from research into the adverts of jobs I would pitch towards, the artists I would aspire towards the roles that have worked particular professions throughout their career and how I would brand myself to studios and industries. Below shows the documents that are important to this pitch.

10 minute Presentation: PDF, PowerPoint Document
Portfolio: PDF, Word Document
Creative CV:

Showreel: https://vimeo.com/164733478
Business Cards:


Module Evaluation:
Throughout this module, I have experienced the fundamental aspects of gaining a understanding into industry roles, how to apply to them and how to research towards what they require and what skills and background experience they need when apply for advertisements. Throughout this research I conducted a better understanding that the skills I acquire can be used for many roles that have different set goals. These goals wouldn't have to be through the boundaries of animation, instead they would focus their aim around marketing, advertising and publication such as comics or production, to illustrations and video games.  In turn, this makes me feel that my advanced knowledge and skill sets can open a variety of opportunites away from film making and animation. Even though I would start out in animation or film production as part of the action plan set up, I would be open to new roles in future if they are ever arisen or they are offered to me. What this can do is develop my skills, working in different patterns of how studios and industries aim their goals aswell as gaining experience from working closely with different professionals that have more knowledge and practical approaches in their field.
What I would take from this module is the experience of marketing my own brand towards potential roles and opportunites that will arise as I go along my career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment