Tuesday 17 November 2015

6DM015: pre-production work (2)

This is rough sequencing of the scenes that will take place in the story. This also gives me the chance to think how to place the shot especially when positioning the camera angles to make the scenes, scenarios and characters more engaging.



Current work space for my final film idea and also work for the professional project that I am doing with Andrew Taylor. This includes storyboards of past and current structuring from both projects and a sheet of concept art of sketches to the setting with the final film.

concept art 
 designed some basic concept for the way the film will proceed in terms of the look of the setting including how dark I can make this, the colour schemes I would use to produce the vibe and tension I want and how some of the characters would come about on the screen.


This outcome of the ghouls entrance to the streets was created on Adobe Photoshop using a drawing tablet with the addition of adding layers to make it easy to not go over the drawings of objects and layout when applying colour. The main aspect I wanted for reflect the horror theme is using dark colours with a fair percentage of lighting to see the full image. I also used blending tools to add shadow and smoke effects with the help of changing the paint brush tool. What I also did is change the smoke effects opacity to blur it out to a certain extent so people can see the image better but still have the mist/fog effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment