Monday 11 May 2015

5DM034: drunk maya scene (part 2)

This post displays the finished and filled in 3d scene with the3 lip sync and edited movement, action and emotion with few extra tweaks that help make the character more bolder in relations to my original inspiration aswell as producing the in betweens based on my main filmed reference. One thing I would consider improving if possible is render out the footage and even working with camera positioning to capture an angle of this scene.
 
below is the reference footage i used for the lip as the main footage I filmed didn't have the display of lips to use for editing the lip sync. In conjunction, I used the main footage for this part in head turns  then the second footage for concentration of gaining and incorporating significant lip movements. It is also in sync with the audio to show that it will blend well when these features are taken into the animation itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment