Wednesday 13 May 2015

5DM034: final showreel submission

This post will show the link to the showreel on vimeo and also show the tweaks I produced for the 2 main animations in terms of rendering and adding basic lighting.

For adding light to the rig I basically went to create and chose to use directional light. Once that was on the screen the simplest thing I did was scale the tool, then position to do the process easily and lastly I use the rotating tool to change the direction of the light. After that I used the rendering tool to see what it would look like in a refined quality if published other than a play blast. Before that I would have to make sure that the lights are shown by clicking the 'use all lights' tool on the panels bar

 To set my camera to go with the animation in certain moments, I basically created a new camera and added to my perspective view a my main one I would playblast. Then as the same as the rig I keyed in when and where the camera is going within the animation and use auto tangent to let it flow with the animation rather than cut it from one moment to another. This is the same with keying where the light should go as the rig is moving around the screen.



Once both had the treatment, the next thing is basically play blast with all the controls off and place them into Adobe Premiere Pro for final editing before going onto vimeo.
Below shows the link to my final showreel for 3D Production using the rig Norman on maya.
https://vimeo.com/127619239



No comments:

Post a Comment