Wednesday 6 January 2016

6DM015: colour scripts and concept art

This post displays improved concept art as taking on the feedback from lecturers and peers has helped considerably to clean the colour scheme and make the characters feel apart of the world I'm creating for this film. Another way I have improved is look at toning the colours out to reflect the dark mood I want to present this film in including shadow and lighting.
This also displays colour scripts practicing upon what I would involve to create dark tones in my film and also show what the end result would look like but this would have to be expanded when designing more scenes to this film.



This post also shows designs in environments as it helps set the mood and tone of visuals towards my inspired genre of horror.



No comments:

Post a Comment