Thursday 14 January 2016

6DM015 & 6DM022: Experimentation for pre-production

These images and clip show my experimentation that was fundamental to gain the right outcomes for the film pre-production package and show how these developments can help move the project forward. This includes animation tests in how the character would move, making initial designs for setting and environments, previous concept art that tested how I experimented with colour and seeing what can be improved aswell as sketches that were useful for designing the characters and structuring better concept art especially with the help of life drawings to create the poses I want for particular characters. The concept tests also help with experimenting with shadow and lighting.








1 comment:

  1. Matthew you are just amazing, I am also a whiteboard video animator in learning stage and I love to see your animation packages and projects here I want also share my portfolio please have a look at: http://vimeo.com/logoglaze

    ReplyDelete