Monday 23 March 2015

5DM034: final thoughts on what sort of scenario of jack sparrow I would use in the showreel.

below shows the images and footage I've decided to use for my main suggestions for the show-reel animation. Most would be used to help inspire my planning for the outcomes I want in terms of thumbnail drawing and filming the footage aswell as showing what sort of expressions I can use in reference and when incorporating within norman's movements. But in the end I will pick the best one that will constrain towards the 30 second animation, has all the requirements from my plan and also go with an improved version of a previous animation using norman from my time in 3d Production.

Sarcasm (emotion)

disappointment (emotion, action and movement and lip sync)
 
(lip sync)


Confusion (emotion), Run (Movement)

No comments:

Post a Comment