Wednesday 25 March 2015

5DM034: Week 7 (18th-25th march) parenting objects to rigs

For this weeks learning into maya, we started to look at how objects interact with the 3D rigs' action and movement. This in turn helps get a broader understanding of the scenario and story elements aswell as creating a secondary action to describe the personalities better.
 Here is a link to the video that we learned this technique from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkDNwFZgc-Y



As part of the learning and seeing how to do it from both the instruction of the lecturer and the YouTube Video, I started to try out constraining and parenting objects with 3D rigs.
As part of my understanding, I decided to use the tutorial's movement as reference as this process is a practice run if I would use it for my final showreel.
Below is my rough, first try at this technique and in my opinion, this process is easy to do when you get use to the main controls of how this method works.



No comments:

Post a Comment